Tenorline entry issue

I tried searching but could not find anything regarding this issue. I am having an issue with entry from my Tenorline sounds. For example when I try to enter regular hits it only plays the lower spock, drum 2 and drum 4 sounds. When I hit the keys on my keyboard for the higher spock, or drum 1 it plays the wrong sound. It puts the correct note on the staff but the playback is completely wrong. This is only happening with the Tenorline, the Snareline and Bassline are working properly with the keyboard. I have tried different keyboards, I have removed the instrument and reinstalled it, but the same problem occurs. 

I am running

Sibelius Ultimate

Virtual Drumline 2.5.5

The Write Score Template VDL_Template_7.0a

MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6

3.06 GHz Intel Core i3

16 GB 1333 MHz DDR3

Since you're using a template from The Write Score, it may be worth double checking which specific Tenorline instrument you have assigned to your staff. For example, if you're using the Tenorline Manual patch from VDL, be sure that's the instrument assigned to that staff in your Sibelius file. Same for if you're using an AutoRL version. Sibelius comes with some stock instruments (i.e., "marching tenors") that won't perform properly if you've assigned the VDL_Template_7.0a sound set.

Is there a concrete solution on this one? I too am having the same problem.

Hi Almazaromanjay! 

Could you confirm your Operating System and what notation software are you using. I am sure I can help! 

Thanks! 

Login to post a comment